A “regular cleaning,” includes the things you would do on a weekly basis. A regular cleaning is designed to help maintain a certain level of cleanliness around your house.
When you invest in a regular clean, the following things will be done:
- Vacuuming and mopping your floors
- Tidying up the house
- Cleaning the bathrooms – toilet, bath, mirror, sink, etc.
- Cleaning the kitchen – wiping surfaces, outside of appliances, taking out trash, etc.
These cleaning tasks typically don’t take that long to complete; however, they are essential to help keep your home free from dust, dirt and other debris.
A deep cleaning is something you are likely going to need to invest in when you first hire a cleaning service. While deep cleaning is more expensive than regular cleaning, it also only needs to be done every six months, or so.
A deep cleaning service will remove the deep dirt and grime in your home. It will cover the areas that aren’t typically covered in a regular cleaning service.
Some of the services for a deep clean include:
- Remove scale and soap scum from shower heads, taps, kitchen tiles, bathroom tiles, etc.
- Clean behind appliances such as the oven, washing machine and cut through the grime that often builds up
- Deep and complete dusting including the baseboards and doors in all rooms
- Washing the home’s interior windows
- Window frames and sills
Cleaning the interior of the oven and glass door
A deep cleaning is much more thorough than a regular cleaning. A deep cleaning is well worth the investment and is highly recommended for your first service.
Move In/Out Cleaning
For residential cleaning we offer: